Does this look like he has eaten too much squash? We went to Seattle and he had a heart cath and everything turned out great except he has a six inch bruise on his groin OUCH!!!

Mike, Pam and Terilyn and I all went to a yard sales and I found this cool butler (his name is Jeeves) Pam almost got in a fist fight purchasing it for me. The other lady who wanted it said my hand it on it that is the yard sale rule and Pam said my mom saw it first and I already paid for it, the other lady was pretty ticked.

We made these benches for Pam she bought the white shelves at a yard sale for a $1, we put legs on them with 2X4's that she already had and backs with wood she already had. We covered the tops and got 3 benches for about $18 they look great in her new house. (Check out her blog for pictures of the house)

Mike, Pam and Terilyn and I all went to a yard sales and I found this cool butler (his name is Jeeves) Pam almost got in a fist fight purchasing it for me. The other lady who wanted it said my hand it on it that is the yard sale rule and Pam said my mom saw it first and I already paid for it, the other lady was pretty ticked.
We made these benches for Pam she bought the white shelves at a yard sale for a $1, we put legs on them with 2X4's that she already had and backs with wood she already had. We covered the tops and got 3 benches for about $18 they look great in her new house. (Check out her blog for pictures of the house)
What??? You forgot to show a picture of my beaUtiful cross stitch that you made me! This is one busy woman!!! and she loves me :) I am sure that she doesn't sleep a wink!
ReplyDelete